W003, Stanmore Business and Innovation Centre, Howard Rd, Stanmore HA7 1BT 02088 666 999 firstname.lastname@example.org
ZECADENT ONLINE SMILE ASSESSMENT
+44 02088 666999
+44 02088 666999
W003, Stanmore Business and Innovation Centre
In this practice, we take complaints very seriously and ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service.
When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives.
We aim to react to complaints in how we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake and respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- The person responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service we provide Dr Mihaela Cruciuc-Zeca, Practice Manager.
- If a patient complains on the telephone or in person, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him or her to the Practice Manager immediately. If the Practice Manager is unavailable at the time, then the patient will be informed when they will be able to talk to the Practice Manager, and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The staff member will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on to the Practice Manager. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
- If the patient complains in writing or by email, it will be passed on immediately to the Practice Manager, Dr Rachna Dattani.
- A complaint about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges will usually be referred to the dentist concerned unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- We will acknowledge the patient’s complaint in writing and enclose a copy of this code of practice within three working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet us, we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we cannot investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received and actions taken to improve services due to a complaint.
- If patients are not satisfied with the result of our procedure, then a complaint may be made to:
- The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Telephone: 0345 015 4033 www.ombudsman.org.uk.
- The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Greater London, CR9 2ER. Telephone: 08456 120 540 www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk.
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London. W1N 8DQ. Telephone: 0845 222 4141, the dentists’ regulatory body for complaints about professional misconduct.
Registered Address, W003, Stanmore Business and Innovation Centre, Howard Rd, Stanmore HA7 1BT . Company no. 13591414.